Guts UK is the only UK charity funding research into the digestive system from top to tail; the gut, liver & pancreas.
> Discover our full range of patient information leaflets
DIGESTIVE CONDITIONS, SYMPTOMS & INFORMATION:
- Acute Pancreatitis
- Barrett’s Oesophagus
- Bile Acid Malabsorption
- Biliary Sphincter Disorders (Sphincter of Oddi Dysfunction)
- Bowel Cancer
- Chronic Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Coeliac Disease
- Crohn’s Disease
- Diverticular Disease
- Dumping Syndrome
- Eosinophilic Diseases
- Faecal Incontinence
- Gut Microbiome (Poo Testing)
- Healthy Eating & The Digestive System
- Heartburn & Reflux
- Helicobacter Pylori
- Introduction to Gut Bacteria
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Microscopic Colitis
- Non-Ulcer Dyspepsia
- Pancreatic Exocrine Insufficiency (Pancreatic Enzyme Replacement Therapy)
- Pelvic Radiation Disease
- Perianal Disease
- Polyps in the Bowel
- The Role of Gut Bacteria in Health & Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Wind, Burping, Flatulence & Bloating
The NHS website has extensive information on digestive disorders, including videos on digestive disorders such as ulcerative colitis or IBS. They also produce videos on constipation and diarrhoea, as well as videos on interventions such as colonoscopy.
Team Guts UK truly believe information is power. Our guts have been underfunded, undervalued and underrepresented for decades. Guts UK exists to change that. We are passionate about providing expert, evidence-based information to patients. Armed with this information, patients can make informed decisions and take control.
Read Natalie’s real-life story today, the perfect demonstration that information really is power.
If you’re getting in touch from a hospital or clinic wishing to order patient information leaflets from Guts UK, discover more here.