Trademarks, Copyright and Other Rights
Here at Guts UK, one of our core objectives is focused on sharing evidence-based information to help raise awareness of digestive health so we absolutely want everyone to have easy access to all our tools and information. However, proper credit and citation to Guts UK should be used wherever our information or resources are used for anything other than personal use.
- Guts UK is the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights on the Website including the Guts UK logo, as well as any rights in the Material (Material means all information, leaflets website content or research documentation supplied by Guts UK. The Material is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world and all rights are reserved. You may not use or do anything with the Material or any of our intellectual property rights apart from what is set out in this section).
- The illustrations, photographs, media, website tools and logos or any other materials identifying Guts UK, or third parties and their products and services are the proprietary marks of Guts UK and/or third parties as appropriate. You may only use these where they are included on any pages or documents that you copy and use in accordance with this section and if you proceed to use any material on the Website as set out you will be doing so in compliance with these conditions. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions or on the Website may be construed as conferring any licence or right under any trademark or patent of Guts UK or any third party accept as set out in this policy.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any Material is strictly prohibited without prior written authorisation from Guts UK.
- You may:
- print off or download any page(s) from the Website for your personal use; and;
- copy documents on this Website for personal, non-commercial use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications aremade, and the document is copied entirely.
- You must NOT:
- Modify, alter, edit, or change of any Material you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text save as set out in this policy or with the express written permission of Guts UK; or
- copy, display or publish any of the Material (including any photos, documents, or text) in a way which is accessible to the public (for example, on another website) without prior written authorisation from Guts UK.
- Please note that:
- some of the Material (including some documents and photos) has been published on this Website with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Guts UK). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- Photographs or other information that identifies individuals on the Materials are reproduced on the Website with the permission of those individuals. You should not presume that because they are on the website that they have given permission for use or reproduction beyond the use by Guts UK.