Do something wonderful. Take part in the iconic Brighton Marathon 2024 to help the UK get to grips with guts....
Brighton Marathon 2024
Sunday 07 Apr 24
Do something wonderful. Take part in the iconic Brighton Marathon 2024 to help the UK get to grips with guts. Have you got the guts? Apply for one of our places today!
All about the Brighton Marathon
- You’ll run the stunning 26.2 mile course that begins in the heart of the city and has a grand finish on Brighton’s seafront.
- Join thousands of others running for good causes, where the atmosphere is electric and you leave feeling proud and accomplished, no matter your time.
Why run for Guts UK?
- To support those living with digestive diseases. You can help those feeling lost, alone and confused.
- We are the only UK charity funding research into the whole digestive system, top to tail. You can help the UK get to grips with guts!
- You will receive your very own Guts UK running vest.
- You’ll receive support throughout your fundraising from our small but mighty team.
Register your interest in one of our places below:
Registration fee – £15
Fundraising Target – £400
For any questions about this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 486 0341 and press 2 for fundraising.
Please register your interest in a 2024 place below. It is always great for our small team to know how many people are interested in events!
Do you already have your own place?
We’d love you to use your place to run for Guts UK! We’ll promise to support you every step of the way with your fundraising.