Do something wonderful. Take part in the iconic Brighton Marathon 2024 to help the UK get to grips with guts....
The Big Half Marathon
Sunday 03 Sep 23
To anyone looking for a challenge this year, take part in The Big Half Marathon. It's full of the buzz of the London Marathon, which supports you every step of the 13.1 miles! Don't be scared, take it easy, walk a little if you need and enjoy every moment of this amazing event."
- Emily, running in memory of her dad, Colin.
The Big Half marathon is a community running festival for everyone and you could be a part of it.
- 3rd September, 2023.
- Following much of the world-famous London Marathon route in reverse, you’ll follow in the footsteps of the world’s best runners.
- Start at Tower Bridge and take in spectacular views as you cross the river, finishing by the Cutty Sark.
Why run for Guts UK?
- Our guts have been underfunded, undervalued and misunderstood for decades. People are suffering and dying, all because of a lack of knowledge about our guts. Together, we can change that.
- We will be here to help from the day you sign-up, guiding you through your fundraising, and even sharing your page on our social media pages.
- A member of Team Guts UK will be around to greet you on the big day (with post-running snacks!)
- You will receive your very own Guts UK running vest and fundraising pack.
- Registration fee – £15
- Fundraising target – £300
Fill out the form below to register your interest in this event!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I already have a place in this race, can I still run for you?
Absolutely! Both those with charity places, and their own places are welcome on to our team. We’d love to help you prepare for this race, and send you a fundraising pack, training plan, running top and other helpful information for the big day!
Is there an age limit?
The minimum age limit for the Big Half Marathon is 17. All participants must be at least 17 on event day.
When will I receive my running top?
We are thrilled to send each of our runners a running top for race day to say thank you for running for us, and to help share the word about your fundraising! If you have let us know your size we will send your top to you in the post approximately 4-6 weeks before your race.
How do I order my running top?
To order your running top simply email email@example.com and let us know what size running vest you would like. We provide sizes XS-XL.
How do I pay in my fundraising?
There are lots of different ways to pay in your fundraising for a race, including via online fundraising pages, by phone and by cheque. For more information, get in touch with the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can I get more information?
If you have any other questions, please do get in touch with us – 0207 486 0341 or email@example.com.