Do something wonderful. Take part in the iconic Brighton Marathon 2024 to help the UK get to grips with guts....
RideLondon-Essex 100 2024
Sunday 26 May 24
Guts UK is thrilled to have charity places for the 2024 Ride London-Essex 100. Could you help the UK get to grips with guts by taking on this epic cycling challenge?
All about RideLondon-Essex 100
- 26th May, 2024.
- Cycle 100 miles through London and Essex on traffic-free, peaceful roads.
- Join thousands of others cycling for good causes.
- Welfare provision across the 100 miles.
Why ride for Guts UK?
- Our guts have been underfunded, undervalued and misunderstood for decades. People are suffering and dying, all because of a lack of knowledge about our guts. Together, we can change that.
- We will be here to help from the day you sign-up, guiding you through your fundraising, and even sharing your page on our social media pages.
- A member of Team Guts UK will be around to greet you on the big day (with post-cycling snacks!)
- You will receive your very own Guts UK cycling vest.
Register your interest in one of our places below:
Registration fee – £15
Fundraising Target – £425
We only have limited places for this year’s event so do register early if you’re interested in taking part in RideLondon-Essex 100 for Guts UK.
For any questions about this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 486 0341 and press 2 for fundraising.
Do you already have your own place in this event?
We’d love you to use your place to cycle for Guts UK! We’ll promise to support you every step of the way with your fundraising.