Do something wonderful. Take part in the iconic Brighton Marathon 2024 to help the UK get to grips with guts....
Great North Run 2024
Sunday 08 Sep 24
Do you fancy taking on the iconic Great North Run 2024 challenge to support those with digestive diseases? Apply for one of our places today!
All about the Great North Run
- You’ll run an incredible 13.1 miles setting off in the heart of Newcastle and finishing in the coastal town of South Shields.
- Join thousands of others running for good causes.
Why run for Guts UK?
- To support those living with digestive diseases.
- We are the only UK charity funding research into the whole digestive system, top to tail.
- You will receive your very own Guts UK running vest.
- Support throughout your fundraising from our small but mighty team.
Register your interest in one of our places below:
Registration fee – £15
Fundraising Target – £350
For any questions about this event, please email email@example.com or call 0207 486 0341 and press 2 for fundraising.
Please register your interest in a 2024 place below. It is always great for our small team to know how many people are interested in events!
Do you already have your own place?
We’d love you to use your place to run for Guts UK! We’ll promise to support you every step of the way with your fundraising.