Social Media Officer
Hybrid - London or Huddersfield.
Hours of work
37.5 hours per week
18 Dec 2023
Guts UK has grown from a charity known amongst research circles only, to being seen millions of times on social media each year. All of which has been organic, and we pride ourselves on being close to our people. Now that we have grown an incredibly engaged audience, we’re looking for a talented Social Media Officer, to talk to them! Your keen eye for trends, creativity and curiosity for social media will be a key foundation block to our charity’s success.
- You will be passionate about the power of social media, keen to put your creativity to work; fighting taboos, busting myths and making people feel heard.
- You will be a brave, bold and honest communicator, matching our values as a charity and championing our brand.
- You will elevate our social media presence to the next level, with a desire for telling compelling stories and deeply engaging our audience.
- You will be people-centric with a warm, engaging personality and exercise a keen attention to detail.
- You will have a natural knack for communicating complex messages in a digestible (pardon the pun) way.
- You will relish the opportunity to test and trial social media content with our audiences, monitoring and learning along the way.